There are many opportunities for volunteers to assist those in need in our community.
- Conduct a monthly food drive: each month collect a different item as your donation
- Collect baby items
- Help with annual yard sale
- Collect hygiene items
- Participate during the annual April Child Abuse Awareness Month
- Pass out blue ribbon/story at local businesses
- Participate in Letter Drive Campaign Fundraiser
- Provide contacts for PR & Advertising
- Sponsor the Child Abuse Awareness Billboard for a month
- Sponsor the training binders for CASA training class
- Volunteer in the United Way Food Bank
Call (256)739-1111 for more information on how you can help.